Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finishing Up

It has been quite some time since I posted around these parts so I thought I would catch up on what has been going on around these parts.

In October we celebrated our favorite book characters at school. Mckinley was Eloise and I was Mrs. Frizzle from the magic school bus.

Daddy came to school and was a helper at Mckinley's class Halloween party


And we celebrated Halloween with our besties Team Hampton


 One of the biggest events of November was being part of my dear friend Nicole's big day.


 It didn't hurt I got to spend the entire weekend with my girl Hayley.


 I am a very lucky girl!


We spent a weekend with our friends at their families cabin. We ate a lot of good food, sipped a lot of wine and basically relaxed all weekend by the fire.



 Mckinley celebrated her first school Thanksgiving party.


We made these super cute Turkey cookies for the event


 I love being right down the hall so I can always be there for her important events


We spent 4 days in Mt. Nebo Arkansas with Brent's family over Thanksgiving and it is my new happy  place


As you can see Mckinley had absolutely no fun





We have been on Christmas break the past 2 weeks and have all been sick off and on for the past month. Mckinley had her first round of strep a few weeks ago and I had what was diagnosed as a cold, but I was so sick I am still convinced it was the flu. Brent thankfully has stayed well because I could not function for 2 whole days! Not to brag, but my husband is amazing! Not only did he take care of his two ladies, but he cleaned the house spotless and raked 30 bags of wet leaves.

Thankfully when we weren't sick we got to have a little fun.



We threw an AMAZING ugly sweater Christmas party!





Visited friends in Nashville


And celebrated Jake and Nuria's wedding



To top it all off we ended this amazing year  with a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



No comments: