Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Walk In The Park

After being quarantined for 5 days with the worst stomach bug in the history of stomach bugs this mamma ready to get out of the house for some fresh air. It was of course beautiful outside the entire time I was sick and all I could do was lay in bed and pray I would eventually feel the sun on my face again. By day 5 I felt somewhat normal again we jumped at the chance to visit our local botanic gardens which has an AMAZING children's area.We had a blast playing with friends and breathing in the non infected air!

Do you think she was excited to finally be outside?

Our children did not place these bottles and it wasn't until I was looking back at my pictures and realized that it said F U.I about spit out my coffee I was laughing so hard!

I am still cleaning sand out of my car and house.

Cute baby and a rough looking mamma.

 I'm on a boat!

Everything must be touched!

The Sensory Garden is one of my favorite spots.

I love her fascination with nature.

One legged skip.

She wanted to collect every, single, needle!

 Head East

Mckinley sit by the fountain and let me take your picture.

 Look at me Mckinley.


 FINALLY!

No comments: